Android Developer at an Enterprise SaaS Company
We are looking to hire an Android Developer who is comfortable working to develop native Android applications. We are expanding at a fast rate and we need an innovator who shares our zeal for experimentation and collaboration to create value for our user base. Someone who is curious and confident with their ability in learning and implementing new features. You will be joining an autonomous group of developers who strongly believe in collaboration and cooperation to produce quality results
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be building and refining features in our Android app and client SDKs
- You will be working and coordinating with the operational team for troubleshooting bugs and issue resolution
- You will be doing sample code review with our developers and help develop the technical strategy
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to develop and introduce new features
- You will be collaborating with back-end developers, and project managers to design and build APIs and prototypes
- You will play a hand in shaping the future with us by staying up to date with the newest technologies to keep our web applications at the latest standard
Expectations in the first week
- Join the team, understand our team's best practices & processes.
- Get familiar with our product, and our tools
- Get familiar with the business, our business rules, and our best practices
Expectations in the first month
- Document and run tests to enhance product performance.
- Work on bug fixing to improve product performance
Expectations in the first six months
- Understand and translate planned and design specifications into executable code.
- Find areas where we can improve our scalability and increase our test coverage.
- Collaborating with our multidisciplinary teams to plan, design and initiate new features.
Skills and qualifications
- 2+ years of technical experience with Android.
- 1+ years of experience in reactive programming and MVVM architecture.
- 3+ years knowledge in mobile app development.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any other related field./li>
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, frameworks, and development patterns.
- Advanced skills with Kotlin and Java.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience in development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- Has worked with Kotlin Coroutines previously.
- Has a hands-on experience with RxJava and Retrofit/OkHttp.
- Work in a fully remote (work from anywhere) role.
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits.
- A flat and transparent culture.
- Support for setting up home office.
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for exponential growth and learning.
- If you're interested in the role, send in your resume to the this email address [email ID].
- If you know someone talented who might be a good fit, refer them to us.
- For any queries you have , email us at [email ID]
Round 1 : Take a home test that involves writing a solution code to a problem statement.
Round 2 : Technical interview testing hard and soft skills
Round 3 : Interview with the founder of the company.
Round 4 : HR Interview.
Why work with us
At XYZ, you have the opportunity to
Who you'll work with
You will be working together with the founder, the engineering team lead and design team. To know more the individuals you'll be working with you can visit their profiles here [LinkedIn profile link] or [AngelList profile link].