Angular Developer at an Enterprise SaaS Company
We are looking out for an Angular Developer who will be designing and integrating a few visual elements and their interactions with the application interface. A team player who shares our interest in building high performance, optimal applications for our user base. Someone who's passionate about integrating art and design with code and programming.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be collaborating with our backend team to write, test, and execute code that merges with live streams and API endpoints.
- You will be developing a few system configuration functions using web component based architecture
- You will be working and coordinating with the operational team for troubleshooting bugs and issue resolution
- You will have to stay up to date with the newest technologies and security measures to keep our web applications at the latest standard
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to develop and introduce new feature
Expectations in the first week
- Join the team, understand our best practices & processes.
- Get familiar with our product, and our tools.
- Get familiar with the business, our business rules, and our best practices
Expectations in the first month
- Document and run tests to enhance product performance.
- Work on bug fixing to improve product performance
Expectations in the first six months
- Understand and translate design specifications into executable code.
- Collaborating with our multidisciplinary teams to plan, design and initiate new features.
Skills and qualifications
- 2+ years of experience with complex Angular applications with Typescript
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any other related field, or any equivalent training, or work experience
- 3+ years of Fullstack experience
- Experience building responsive layouts with CSS and HTML.
- 3+ experience in Enterprise software development
- Familiarity and sensibilities with UX and design application and execution
- Strong knowledge in version control using GIT
- Good comprehension of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less
- Has previous experience with Business Process Management (BPM)
- Has previous experience writing e2e and unit tests.)
- Has a good understanding/familiarity with Kafka and Mongo
- Work in a fully remote (work from anywhere) role.
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits.
- A flat and transparent culture.
- Support for setting up home office.
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for exponential growth and learning.
- If you're interested in the role, send in your resume to the this email address [email ID].
- If you know someone talented who might be a good fit, refer them to us.
- For any queries you have , email us at [email ID]
Round 1 : Take a home test that involves writing a solution code to a problem statement.
Round 2 : Technical interview testing hard and soft skills
Round 3 : Interview with the founder of the company.
Round 4 : HR Interview.
Why work with us
At XYZ, you have the opportunity to
Who you'll work with
You will be working together with the founder, the engineering team lead and design team. To know more the individuals you'll be working with you can visit their profiles here [LinkedIn profile link] or [AngelList profile link].