All clients hiring through the Flexiple network hire for remote roles giving you the freedom to choose any location to work from.
Once you become a part of the Flexiple network, we will handpick projects that best suit your skillsets. Save time. Save Energy.
Once you set your rates, Flexiple takes care of all invoicing with clients, ensuring you receive payments on time, every time.
The client for this remote engineering job has a SaaS tool that indexes Amazon pricing data and exposes it via a simple, two-page web app. The product retrieves data from Amazon and delivers it to 500+ users. They are looking to add another GoLang Engineer to complete and maintain a new high-end paid Chrome extension to serve their community of Amazon sellers.
They have over 500 paying users and have been in existence for over 5 years. Their users depend on them to run their Amazon businesses thus, they to want to add another part-time/full-time GoLang engineer to work with their team to manage task overflows and to complete their Chrome extension project, complete the project, and provide ongoing maintenance.
1. You would be responsible to complete and maintain a new high-end paid Chrome extension to serve their community of Amazon sellers.
2. The role will include maintenance of existing apps as well as work on new features and products.
3. You will have tons of flexibility when it comes to technology choices.
1. The client has a 3-step screening process. The first round would involve a 30-minute screening process, followed by a technical interview with a lead Engineer, and the final step would involve a paid project.
2. Experience with service-oriented architecture, Ruby + Rails/ Sinatra API'sQ's, VueJS, and AWS.
3. Familiarity with at least one modern JS framework, DevTools and Chrome API.