All clients hiring through the Flexiple network hire for remote roles giving you the freedom to choose any location to work from.
Once you become a part of the Flexiple network, we will handpick projects that best suit your skillsets. Save time. Save Energy.
Once you set your rates, Flexiple takes care of all invoicing with clients, ensuring you receive payments on time, every time.
The project is with an Indian client, a fintech startup that has a market-leading pay-later platform for purchases. They are looking for a Golang + Ruby on Rails developer to join their remote-first team to work on specific critical modules that will be integrated with the core platform.
The client, a well-funded FinTech startup, based in India has a market leading pay-later platform and is a one-stop app for all purchases. They have a mobile app in which specific modules need to be added where their remote-first engineering team needs a full-time dedicated engineer to work with them over the next 3 months.
1. You will develop new features - build POCs, get feedback, and scale is their default mode
2. Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code and optimising services for maximum performance
3. You would ensure faster release cycles by managing distribution over the cloud
4. You will have hands-on experience in all aspects of software development - analysis, coding, writing tests, deployment
1. The hiring process would involve a round of technical discussion with their Engineering Lead and Product Manager.
2. Knowledge of relational databases, SQL, ACID and distributed locking Solid OOPS understanding
3. Good exposure to building distributed systems, micro-services architecture