All clients hiring through the Flexiple network hire for remote roles, giving developers the freedom to choose any location to work from.
Once you become a part of the Flexiple network, we will handpick projects that best suit your skillsets. Save time. Save Energy.
Once your rates are set, Flexiple takes care of the invoicing with clients, ensuring developers receive payments on time, every time.
The React developer job is with a client who is building an eSignature startup. They are looking for a React developer to collaborate with a team of developers and UX designers to develop and maintain a web application MVP.
The client is an early-stage startup based out of Saudi Arabia. They are building an app to cryptographically sign, seal, and validate documents. They want to launch their MVP in the next couple of months. Your job would be to work with their in-house developers and ramp up the pace of development.
1. You would be responsible for building native web applications with a focus on front-end development.
2. You should be able to build dynamic, high performing, and responsive UI for their web applications.
3. Your job would involve working closely with the team to write, test, and debug the application.
4. You would write scalable code and meticulously maintain the documentation.
1. The hiring process would involve a technical discussion with the client POC.
2. Having experience with React Native is a strong plus for this job.
3. The client would appreciate it if you have a strong knowledge about development cycle that involves: Git, Docker and GitHub pull requests, etc.
In recent years, ReactJS has become the most used front-end development technology. In 2021, LinkedIn reported ~34,000 React JS developers jobs every month in the US.
Additionally, startups around the world are adopting React JS. Owing to its stability and cross-platform development support, React has become a go-to development tool for startups. This has created a surge of offline and remote React developer jobs.