All clients hiring through the Flexiple network hire for remote roles giving you the freedom to choose any location to work from.
Once you become a part of the Flexiple network, we will handpick projects that best suit your skillsets. Save time. Save Energy.
Once you set your rates, Flexiple takes care of all invoicing with clients, ensuring you receive payments on time, every time.
The project is with a client who is looking to hire a backend engineer to build their Social Commerce platform as a part of their founding team. You would be involved in taking product level decisions and would be owning specific parts of the app's architecture while working remotely.
The client is an Australia-based startup building a Social Commerce platform funded by a top accelerator. They have an MVP which is being loved by their users and are looking to build a scalable app using Python (with AWS)/ Node with Serverless Lambda or GCP.
1. You would be working as the founding engineer and building the app using Python (with AWS)/ Node with serverless lambda/ Java
2. You would take the ownership of the product and build it in a scalable and robust manner
3. Capture key design elements in a set of minimal documents, contribute to the product backlog and new feature prioritisation meetings.
4. Own part of the architecture evolution of the product and/ or contribute to the UX design or build.
1. The hiring process would involve an interview with their CTO, a design & coding exercise followed by an interview/ meeting with the other co-founders.
2. The team would appreciate it if you know GCP, experience in JS & TypeScript and have worked with an early-stage startup.