All clients hiring through the Flexiple network hire for remote roles giving you the freedom to choose any location to work from.
Once you become a part of the Flexiple network, we will handpick projects that best suit your skillsets. Save time. Save Energy.
Once you set your rates, Flexiple takes care of all invoicing with clients, ensuring you receive payments on time, every time.
This developer job is with a US-based FinTech Real Estate Startup and is building a modern financial planning and analysis (FP&A) platform for real estate property managers. They are looking for a founding engineer who is passionate and a strong independent contributor to focus on developing the core MVP in ReactJS, Typescript, and NodeJS with overlapping the team in Pacific Time.
The client for this job is based out of the US who is building a financial planning and analysis (FP&A) platform for real estate property managers. Their MVP would be launched in September. They are looking for a Developer to join their team (2 engineers, advisors, founders) who can work full-time (40 hrs/ week).
1. Read and process client’s financial and operational historical data from third-party property management system API.
2. Store financial and operational historical data in relational database [Historical Database].
3. Develop a chart of accounts via API and associate/map each account with an Account View/Type, Budget Category, and Budget Sub-Category.
1. The hiring process would involve a brief technical call with their Advisor and a discussion with the co-founders.
2. The client would appreciate it if you have prior experience in developing enterprise SaaS applications.