All clients hiring through the Flexiple network hire for remote roles giving you the freedom to choose any location to work from.
Once you become a part of the Flexiple network, we will handpick projects that best suit your skillsets. Save time. Save Energy.
Once you set your rates, Flexiple takes care of all invoicing with clients, ensuring you receive payments on time, every time.
This Flutter developer job is with an Indian fintech startup, that has a market-leading pay-later platform for purchases. They are looking for a Flutter developer to join their remote-first team to work on UI changes and specific critical modules that will be integrated with the core platform.
The client, a well-funded fintech startup, based in India has a market-leading pay-later platform and is a one-stop app for all purchases. They have a mobile app in which specific modules need to be added where their remote-first engineering team needs a full-time dedicated engineer to work with them over the next 3 months.
1. You would be working remotely on critical modules and UI changes.
2. You would receive designs from the team and would be in touch with backend engineers regarding APIs written in Golang.
3. You would working as a remote engineer with their product and engineering teams.
4. You would be working dedicatedly with the team on a monthly fee model.
1. The hiring process would involve an Interview with the co-founders.
2. 1+ year experience working remotely and experience with an early-stage startup is good to have.