All clients hiring through the Flexiple network hire for remote roles giving you the freedom to choose any location to work from.
Once you become a part of the Flexiple network, we will handpick projects that best suit your skillsets. Save time. Save Energy.
Once you set your rates, Flexiple takes care of all invoicing with clients, ensuring you receive payments on time, every time.
The Saudi Arabian startup funded by Emaar has been in the industry for ~6 years and has recently launched a product for K12 students in India. They need a senior engineer who has prior experience building B2C apps built for millions of users to join their team to lead the backend development and work on a monthly fee basis for the next 3-6 months.
The client is in the Edtech space and has a tech team based in Bangalore. They have built a Classroom module - the place where teachers and students can interact. Voice packets, chat packets, drawing packets, and a lot of other content is transacted for 1000s of users.
1. You would work with their team to handle & lead the backend development
2. You would take architectural decisions & work on building the systems end-to-end
3. You would work toward solving & optimizing discovery problems like recommendations, search systems etc
4. You would help build the distributed social learning graph which can handle a high volume of traffic
1. The hiring process would involve 2 rounds of technical discussion with their POCs
2. The client would appreciate if you have prior experience on GoLang, AWS, and exposure to indexing systems like Solr, Elastic