All clients hiring through Flexiple's network hire for remote roles, giving developers the freedom to choose any location to work from.
Once you become a part of the Flexiple network, we will handpick projects that best suit your skillsets. Save time. Save Energy.
Once your rates are set, Flexiple takes care of the invoicing with clients, ensuring developers receive payments on time, every time.
This Remote Android developer job is with a client who has a leading Game Streaming Platform in India. They are looking for a Android developer to help with making the experience of the application that's built on top of Kotlin/ Java better.
The client for this developer job has a game streaming platform where gamers/ sports fans can upload their gaming videos and photos and also live stream their games. They launched their platform in 2016 with an aim to connect sports fans and have connected 5M+ sports fans till now.
1. You would be working with their team on the frontend on their Android application.
2. You will work with the team on modules of their platform like video processing/ audio processing, using services likes Agora.io and RTMP.
3. You would be optmising the use of Exo player for video playbacks.
4. They are using technologies like AWS, NodeJS, EC2, RDS, and other managed services for their platform so experience in these would be a plus.
1. The hiring process would involve 2 rounds of interviews, first a discussion on Android and CS fundamentals and DS/ Algo questions with the tech lead followed by a meeting with the founders.
2. The client would appreciate it if you are someone good with optimization (improve build times, reducing app size, etc).