Web Developer - Job Description
Web Developer at an Ecommerce company
Need a web developer to work with on a digital e-commerce platform as a senior hands-on ReactJS Engineer to take ownership of projects and help build the best e-commerce platform in the US. This role would be more focused on checkout and payments.
We have a digital commerce platform and offer a complete ecosystem - from storefront to checkout and payments to clients from the United States.
Web Developer Roles and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of projects alongside the teammates
- You would be expected to work independently, be capable of delivering new functionality quickly, and take strong architectural decisions.
- Design and build critical systems and products that merchants and shoppers will rely on
- Contribute and work together with front-end teams
- You would work in an environment where people are interested in making a positive social change through technology
Expectations in the first week
- Join the team, understand our team's best practices & processes.
- Get familiar with our product, and our tools
- Get familiar with the business, our business rules, and our best practices
Expectations in the first month
- Document and run tests to enhance product performance.
- Work on bug fixing to improve product performance
Expectations in the first six months
- Understand and translate planned and design specifications into executable code.
- Collaborating with our multidisciplinary teams to plan, design and initiate new features.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in ReactJS
- Comfortable with Redux and Rest API
- Ability to work as an individual contributor
- Past experience working in a remote setting
- 1+ years of experience working with any-stage startup
Round 1 : Take a home test that involves writing a solution code to a problem statement.
Round 2 : Technical interview testing hard and soft skills
Round 3 : Interview with the founder of the company.
Round 4 : HR Interview.
Why work with us
At XYZ, you have the opportunity to
- Work in a fully remote (work from anywhere) role.
- Support for setting up a home office.
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for exponential growth and learning.
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits.
- A flat and transparent culture.
Who you'll work with
You will be working together with the CTO (who is also a co-founder), the frontend,, backend and design teams. To learn more about the individuals you'll be working with you can visit their profiles here: [LinkedIn profile link] or [AngelList profile link].
How to apply
- If you're keen on working in the role, send in your resume to this email address [email ID].
- If you know someone talented who might be a good fit, refer them to us.
- For any queries you have , email us at [email ID]