VueJS Developer - Job Description
VueJS Developer at a Consumer Good Startup
We are looking for a skilled VueJS developer to add more components with better functionality to our existing ecommerce platform’s frontend. The app makes medical items available to all. We are presently in the process of re-architecting it and need a VueJS developer to help us out with the frontend of the application.
We are a consumer goods startup founded 3 years ago, based in the USA, and are now planning to expand to all of North America. You’d be expected to join our team and work on bringing this vision to life over the next year.
VueJS Developer Roles and Responsibilities
- Write high-end, functional and reusable code using core VueJS and VueX.
- You would need to collaborate with the backend team to write, test, and execute code that merges with live streams and API endpoints.
- Write test cases for the code to check for any errors in the written code, then work on fixing them.
- Come up with innovative ideas to improve the application’s structure and code and work on executing these.
Expectations in the first week
- Get yourself acquainted with the various practices followed in the team.
- Understand and learn the different stacks and products.
Expectations in the first month
- Add more components and functionalities to the frontend
- Run tests to enhance product performance and document the process.
Expectations in the first six months
- Improve the codebase for future upgrades by gathering feedback.
- Work together with the frontend team to lead development initiatives for other features.
- Come up with innovative ideas to further improve the web frontend
VueJS Developer Skills and Qualifications
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of VueJS, VueX and Vue CLI
- Understanding of version control tools like Git, Github and Bitbucket
- Understanding of how the backend works and server-side rendering and Rest APIs
- Worked at any stage startup or have developed projects of their own ideas.
- Has previous experience writing e2e and unit tests.
- Remote working experience
Round 1 : Take a home test that involves writing a solution code to a problem statement.
Round 2 : Technical interview testing hard and soft skills
Round 3 : Interview with the founder of the company.
Round 4 : HR Interview.
Why work with us
At XYZ, you have the opportunity to
- Work in a fully remote (work from anywhere) role.
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits.
- A flat and transparent culture.
- Support for setting up a home office.
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for exponential growth and learning.
Who you'll work with
You will be working together with the CTO (who is also a co-founder), the frontend,, backend and design teams. To learn more about the individuals you'll be working with you can visit their profiles here: [LinkedIn profile link] or [AngelList profile link].
How to apply
- If you're keen on working in the role, send in your resume to this email address [email ID].
- If you know someone talented who might be a good fit, refer them to us.
- For any queries you have , email us at [email ID]