Swift Developer - Job Description
Swift Developer at a Mobility Solutions Firm
We are an Asian leader in mobility solutions that span mobile finance, content, infotainment, customer value management, messaging, mobile data and managed VAS services.
We need a Swift developer to work with our Product Engineering Head on a project that involves development of an iOS app.
Swift Developer Roles and Responsibilities
- You would primarily work on our root app using iOS/ Swift for the first three months.
- We then plan to start developing an Android app, so you’d be expected to coordinate with the KMM development team.
- You would start improvising and executing after getting onboarding immediately.
- You would be working dedicatedly with the team on a monthly fee model.
Expectations in the first week
- Join the team, understand our team's best practices & processes.
- Get familiar with our product, and our tools
- Get familiar with the business, our business rules, and our best practices
Expectations in the first month
- Document and run tests to enhance product performance.
- Work on bug fixing to improve product performance
Expectations in the first six months
- Understand and translate planned and design specifications into executable code.
- Collaborating with our multidisciplinary teams to plan, design and initiate new features.
Swift Developer Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in Swift
- Ability to work as an individual contributor
- 1+ years of experience in a similar domain
- Past remote work experience is a must
- Experience working at a senior level
- Past experience working with a startup
- Past work on KMM (even on a personal project) and work on any hybrid app would be
Round 1 : Take a home test that involves writing a solution code to a problem statement.
Round 2 : Technical interview testing hard and soft skills
Round 3 : Interview with the founder of the company.
Round 4 : HR Interview.
Why work with us
At XYZ, you have the opportunity to
- Work in a fully remote (work from anywhere) role.
- Support for setting up a home office.
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for exponential growth and learning.
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits.
- A flat and transparent culture.
Who you'll work with
You will be working together with the CTO (who is also a co-founder), the frontend,, backend and design teams. To learn more about the individuals you'll be working with you can visit their profiles here: [LinkedIn profile link] or [AngelList profile link].
How to apply
- If you're keen on working in the role, send in your resume to this email address [email ID].
- If you know someone talented who might be a good fit, refer them to us.
- For any queries you have , email us at [email ID]