Software Architect at a FinTech StartUp
We are looking to hire a Software Architect who can contribute innovative solutions in developing our cloud based software products. We're growing fast and we need someone who shares our passion and interest in building scalable, superior, and optimal systems for our clients. You would be joining a remote team who value flexibility and freedom to get quality work done, uninterrupted.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be proactively building and refining our software stack, including the core optimization system.
- You will be collaborating with our architects and product managers with an objective of maintaining privacy and security compliances.
- You will be proactively working with the team to apply design principles into code to fit client and business requirements.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to develop and determine best practices and for our custom software stack.
- You will be required to execute independent code reviews to identify pain points and troubleshoot with innovative auotmation solutions.
- You will be in charge of preparation of automation roadmap, cost estimates, timeline estimates and value realization plan.
Expectations in the first week
- Join the team, understand our team's best practices & processes.
- Get familiar with our product, and our tools.
- Get familiar with the business, our business rules, and our best practices.
Expectations in the first month
- Work with the team to get a better understanding of our existing software, its structure and architecture.
- Conduct analysis to identify areas of opportunity and bottlenecks with innovative solutions.
Expectations in the first six months
- Communicate with managers,and clients to understand product requirements and create project roadmaps with details such resources required, estimated timeline,etc.
- Document and run tests to enhance product performance and initiate new features.
Skills and qualifications
- 12+ years experience designing and implementing software applications.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, or any other related field, or any equivalent training, or work experience.
- Experience in building large scale, multi-tenant, infrastructure platforms on public cloud.
- 5+ years of experience in database design and data modeling.
- Experience in developing applications using SQL, React (Next.js), Node, Python.
- A good foundation of RDBMS and NoSQL database.
- Familiarity and sensibilities with UML diagramming complex architectures.
- Strong comprehension of cybersecurity and open-source technologies.
- Has strong hands-on experience with data pipeline orchestration technologies (NiFi, Kubeflow).
- Previous experience with cloud security technologies.
- Work in a fully remote (work from anywhere) role.
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits.
- A flat and transparent culture.
- Support for setting up home office.
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for exponential growth and learning.
- If you're interested in the role, send in your resume to the this email address [email ID].
- If you know someone talented who might be a good fit, refer them to us.
- For any queries you have , email us at [email ID]
Round 1 : Take a home test that involves writing a solution code to a problem statement.
Round 2 : Technical interview testing hard and soft skills
Round 3 : Interview with the founder of the company.
Round 4 : HR Interview.
Why work with us
At XYZ, you have the opportunity to
Who you'll work with
You will be working together with the founder, the engineering team lead and design team. To know more the individuals you'll be working with you can visit their profiles here [LinkedIn profile link] or [AngelList profile link].