We are an enterprise SaaS startup that have collaborated with a number of well-known global enterprises in the past.
- Collaborate with the existing frontend team and work on the migration of the frontend to the new platform.
- You would work on UI enhancements and also develop new frontend modules.
- You would need to collaborate with the backend team to write, test, and execute code that merges with live streams and API endpoints.
- Work on testing and identifying any errors that come up and then accordingly solving these.
- Work on building modular, reusable components for the application.
Expectations in the first week
- Get yourself acquainted with the various practices followed in the team.
- Understand and learn the different stacks and products.
Expectations in the first month
- Start with the migration of components to the new platform
- Run tests to enhance product performance and document the process.
Expectations in the first six months
- Improve the codebase for future upgrades by gathering feedback.
- Work together with the frontend team to lead development initiatives for other features.
- Work on the maintenance of all components
- Exceptional problem solving abilities
- In-depth understanding of HTML, CSS, Tailwind CSS and JSON
- Knowledge of Rest API
- Experience with frontend tools like Grunt and GulpJS
- Worked at any stage startup or have developed projects of their own ideas.
- Has previous experience writing e2e and unit tests.
- Remote working experience
Round 1 : Take a home test that involves writing a solution code to a problem statement.
Round 2 : Technical interview testing hard and soft skills
Round 3 : Interview with the founder of the company.
Round 4 : HR Interview.
Why work with us
At XYZ, you have the opportunity to
- Work in a fully remote (work from anywhere) role.
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits.
- A flat and transparent culture.
- Support for setting up a home office for you.
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for exponential growth and learning.
Who you'll work with
You will work directly with the rest of the frontend team and closely with our CTO. To know more about the individuals you'll be working with you can visit their profiles here [LinkedIn profile link] or [AngelList profile link].
How to apply
- If you're keen on working in the role, send in your resume to this email address [email ID].
- If you know someone talented who might be a good fit, refer them to us.
- For any queries you have , email us at [email ID]