Our guide to working remotely aims at helping you to do it like a pro.
Switching to remote work can be a huge decision for anyone who's not worked in this model before and questions are bound to arise. It has numerous advantages, but making the switch to remote isn't always easy. This guide is aimed at helping individuals who are considering remote work or are looking to make the most out of their existing remote work lifestyle.
Finding remote jobs that suit you, adjusting to working remotely, and trying to be productive at the same time are only the start of the challenges you may face. To add to this, there are psychological challenges like dealing with the loneliness that arises from working alone or switching off at the end of your day. Remote work is an art that is still being unraveled. There are questions to which there is still no right answer and a 'one-size fits all' approach isn't the right way to go when making the switch.
However, there are certain things/prerequisites that do apply to all and that you can take advantage of while transitioning to remote work. To make the move easier for you, our remote working guide covers the various aspects you need to get familiar with.
- Remote-First Tools to Make Your Remote Working Life Easier
- Top 7 Websites to Find Remote Jobs
- Productivity Hacks: Hyperfocus, Pomodoro, Scatterfocus
- 7 Tips on How to Disconnect from Work when Working Remotely
- Fighting Loneliness While Working Remotely
- The Remote Worker's Bill of Rights
- Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs for Remote Work
- Remote Work Anti-Patterns