Front End Developer - Job Description
Frontend Developer at Tech Consultancy Company
We are a technology consultancy company, based in Europe and are on the lookout for a senior frontend developer. We want the engineer to lead the frontend development and build web and mobile application frontend from scratch using a mix of ReactJS and React Native.
Need a leader and team player who is passionate about developing a robust and beautiful frontend for us and is capable of leading the team of developers.
Frontend Developer Roles and Responsibilities
- You would have to work together with the backend and design teams to plan the app and then execute the plan.
- Should be able to work as an individual contributor and make project-level decisions.
- Should be able to work in an unstructured environment, manage expectations and deliver the output needed.
- You'd be expected to work 3+ hours of overlap with the PST time zone and to work for 40 hours per week
- Lead the team and work on building modular, reusable components for the application.
Expectations in the first week
- Get yourself acquainted with the various practices followed in the team.
- Understand and learn the different stacks and products.
Expectations in the first month
- Design a plan for the application along with the backend and design teams.
- Work together with the frontend team to lead development initiatives for other features
Expectations in the first six months
- Improve the codebase for future upgrades by gathering feedback.
- Run tests to enhance product performance and document the process.
- Work on the accompanying mobile application using the best practices
Frontend Developer Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as a frontend ReactJS developer
- 1+ years of experience as a React Native developer
- Comfortable with Redux and Rest API for backend integration.
- Understanding of version control tools like Git, Github and Bitbucket
- 1+ years of experience at an early stage startup
- Remote work experience
- Experience leading teams of 4+ members
Round 1 : Take a home test that involves writing a solution code to a problem statement.
Round 2 : Technical interview testing hard and soft skills
Round 3 : Interview with the founder of the company.
Round 4 : HR Interview.
Why work with us
At XYZ, you have the opportunity to
- Work in a fully remote (work from anywhere) role.
- Support for setting up a home office.
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for exponential growth and learning.
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits.
- A flat and transparent culture.
Who you'll work with
You will be working together with the CTO (who is also a co-founder), the frontend,, backend and design teams. To learn more about the individuals you'll be working with you can visit their profiles here: [LinkedIn profile link] or [AngelList profile link].
How to apply
- If you're keen on working in the role, send in your resume to this email address [email ID].
- If you know someone talented who might be a good fit, refer them to us.
- For any queries you have , email us at [email ID]