.NET Developer at an Enterprise SaaS Company
We are looking to hire a .NET Developer to design and develop software and web application in the .NET framework. Someone who is confident with their ability to write code from scratch and with a keen eye to catch and correct code defects. You would be joining a remote team who value flexibility and freedom to get quality work done, uninterrupted.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be working with the team for routine maintenance and development of in-house software products.
- You will be playing an important role in understanding and planning functional requirements to develop the technical design.
- You will have to estimate required work resources accurately and communicate the same to your team members to deliver high quality deliverables.
- You will be required to analyze and identify functional/business shortcomings in the software and effectively communicate with the team on the same.
- You will be required to execute independent code reviews and execute unit tests on the developed modules
- You will have to stay up to date with the newest technologies and security measures to keep our web applications at the latest standard
Expectations in the first week
- Join the team, understand our team's best practices & processes.
- Get familiar with our product, and our tools
- Get familiar with the business, our business rules, and our best practices
Expectations in the first month
- Document and run tests to enhance product performance.
- Work on bug fixing to improve product performance
Expectations in the first six months
- Understand and translate planned and design specifications into executable code.
- Collaborating with our multidisciplinary teams to plan, design and initiate new features.
Skills and qualifications
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in building web applications in the .NET Core Platform
- 1+ years of experience in React JS or Node JS
- Experience in ASP.NET framework and SQL servers
- A fair grasp with C# programming skills.
- A solid foundation in OOP & DevOps basics .
- Sensibilities with clean code, architecting and designing web applications and services.
- Good comprehension of cloud architecture such as IaaS, PaaS and SaaS models..
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, or any other related field, or any equivalent training, or work experience.
- Has strong hands-on experience with integrating case management systems on an ASP.NET, C#, and Entity Framework platform.
- Previous experience on CI/CD pipeline.
- Has a familiarity with tools such as Odyssey, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Transporter, GIT.
- Work in a fully remote (work from anywhere) role.
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits.
- A flat and transparent culture.
- Support for setting up home office.
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for exponential growth and learning.
- If you're interested in the role, send in your resume to the this email address [email ID].
- If you know someone talented who might be a good fit, refer them to us.
- For any queries you have , email us at [email ID]
Round 1 : Take a home test that involves writing a solution code to a problem statement.
Round 2 : Technical interview testing hard and soft skills
Round 3 : Interview with the founder of the company.
Round 4 : HR Interview.
Why work with us
At XYZ, you have the opportunity to
Who you'll work with
You will be working together with the founder, the engineering team lead and design team. To know more the individuals you'll be working with you can visit their profiles here [LinkedIn profile link] or [AngelList profile link].