Azure Developer - Job Description
Azure Engineer at an Enterprise Consultancy Firm
We are a European company offering health, risk, safety, and social consulting and sustainability-related services to enterprise clients. We are in the process of building digital products for our clients and need an expert to work with us.
We need an experienced Infrastructure Administrator to enhance and optimize our infrastructure encompassing cloud storage, service access set-up, Network, DNS, Security & computing.
Azure Engineer Roles and Responsibilities
- You would be expected to lead teams to identify, categorize, prioritize and analyze data and information to build cloud migration action plans and solution architectures.
- Work with our project teams to migrate legacy applications to the cloud platform.
- Manage cloud infrastructure from the Azure portal, PowerShell, or using the CLI.
- Assist the team with reporting on current infrastructure status and planning for future usage.
Expectations in the first week
- Join the team, understand our team's best practices & processes.
- Get familiar with the business, our business rules, and our best practices
Expectations in the first month
- Begin with understanding the application and infrastructure's current state by working with project teams
Expectations in the first six months
- Document and build best practices and work with IT teams and projects to enforce implementation
- Collaborating with our multidisciplinary teams to plan, design and initiate new features.
- Assist the team to upgrade, install, configure, and monitor solutions in Azure for Windows and Linux servers.
Azure Engineer Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as an Azure engineer
- AZ-103 certification for Microsoft Azure Administrator.
- A good understanding of SharePoint and O365 is needed
- Experience with migrating applications
- Past experience working in a remote setting
- Past experience working with a team of 10+
Round 1 : Take a home test that involves writing a solution code to a problem statement.
Round 2 : Technical interview testing hard and soft skills
Round 3 : Interview with the founder of the company.
Round 4 : HR Interview.
Why work with us
At XYZ, you have the opportunity to
- Work in a fully remote (work from anywhere) role.
- Support for setting up a home office.
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for exponential growth and learning.
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits.
- A flat and transparent culture.
Who you'll work with
You will be working together with the CTO (who is also a co-founder), the frontend,, backend and design teams. To learn more about the individuals you'll be working with you can visit their profiles here: [LinkedIn profile link] or [AngelList profile link].
How to apply
- If you're keen on working in the role, send in your resume to this email address [email ID].
- If you know someone talented who might be a good fit, refer them to us.
- For any queries you have , email us at [email ID]